Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘vco’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is V.Co Design, CATS Le Forum, 28 Boulevard Princesse Charlotte, 98000 MONACO. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that V.Co Design has about you
- Correct any information that V.Co Design has about you
- Delete information that V.Co Design has about you
If you have any additional questions about V.Co Design’s collection and storage of data, please contact us at: email@example.com
Service terms and conditions
1. The Price is quoted on the assumption that all surfaces are in good condition prior to vinyl application.
V.Co Design cannot be held responsible for the condition of the surface and any cracking on the substrate, after completion of the works that affects the appearance of the vinyl will not be covered by our warranty.
2. V.Co Design is not liable for any damages after the client has signed off the project.
3. The yacht must be cleaned and prepared 48 hours prior to application.
4. The following cost are not including in the price quoted by V.Co Design: Shipyard charges & service fees; berthing; hauling or hard standing costs; access requirement for the projects (Scissor lift/Boom lift/Tower/Staging); rubbish containment and removal;removal and replacing of any fittings and hardware; Sikaflex works.
50% – Purchase Order; 35% – Beginning of Project; 15% – End of Project
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cash, Transfer, Credit Card
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES AS METHOD OF PAYMENT
PLEASE MAKE PAYMENTS TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT
C/ÉTAB C/GUICHET N/COMPTE: 18315 10000 08007204803
73 Caisse d’Epargne COTE D AZUR – Monaco